Top Ten Politically Correct Terms of the Future
The future. A big, shiny, scary place, filled with angry street mobs, disgruntled postal employees with access to automatic weapons, and clones of sheep. Also, a haven for the Politically Correct attitudes of the Nineties. To avoid trouble, please familiarize yourself with these Politcally Correct terms, which will come into play as science progresses.
- They're not space aliens, they're "Terrestrially Challenged".
- They're not androids, they're "Hydraulically Enabled".
- They're not clones, they're "Originality Impaired", or, alternatively, "Genome Engendered".
- Its not a bug eyed monster, its an "Alternatively Beautiful Gender Nonspecific Being".
- They're not space pirates, they're "Alternative Shipping Practitioners".
- Homicidal artificial intelligence computers, hell bent on killing the space ship's entire crew, are to be referred to as "Biologically Inimical Silicon Entities".
- Invasions from other planets are no longer referred to by such grotesque terms as "alien invasions". Instead, they are to be referred to as "Enforced Interspecies Interaction".
- People capable of Jedi mind tricks may no longer refer to others as "weak minded". Instead, they must call them "Intellectually Malleable".
- Alien species single-mindedly dedicated to the complete destruction of the human race are to be referred to as "Humanity Adverse".
- Human brains, kept alive in a saline solution, are to be referred to as "Cranially Dysfunctional", or "Cerebrally Unfettered".